Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this showerhead a few weeks ago from a different retailer before I saw it here.It was a quick and simple installation - just used the tape recommended on the package (purchased separately) - no leaks at all.I do not have good water pressure so was concerned that this might not work well but it is really a great showerhead and I love all of the settings.I am fixing to buy another one for my guest bathroom as I am so pleased with this one - it is definitely the high quality you expect from Moen products.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Moen 21777BN Brushed Nickel Inspire Inspire Seven Function Shower Head Only with 1/2 Inch Connection
Product Description:
Inspire seven function wallmount Spiral pattern spray face Superior shower experience Distinct settings with strong performance Full spray at every setting Full body coverage Easy to change spray settings Easy to clean spray nubbins Easy to Install LifeShine non-tarnish finish
Want to read more honest consumer review about Moen 21777BN Brushed Nickel Inspire Inspire Seven Function Shower Head Only with 1/2 Inch Connection now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment