Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I must say that I am quite please with this shower head.Before installing this shower head I always experience low water pressure and if you are taking a shower and someone is opening a tap somewhere else in the house there is a terrible drop in pressure, but since I change to the moen 6304 I must say there is vast improvement in the pressure delivered from the shower head, its so good that u can really feel the massage effect when you stand under the shower with full pressure.
I must say that I have been purchasing from Amazon for a few years well and there has been no major disappointments to keep me from purchasing from them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Moen 6304 One-Function Easy Clean Xl Showerhead, Chrome (Not CA / VT Compliant)
Product Description:
6304 Features: -Shower head with arm. -Easy Clean Collection. -Finish: chrome. -One function showerhead. -Easy clean(R) xl single function shower head showerhead. -One function full spray. - 2.5 gpm (9.5 L / min). -Limited lifetime warranty.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Moen 6304 One-Function Easy Clean Xl Showerhead, Chrome (Not CA / VT Compliant) now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment